OK, so this has nothing to do with credit unions...but it's something I have really put a ton of thought into during my life. Basically, this is my attempt to list the top 10 music albums ever recorded. Millions of these lists exist (compilations/Greatest Hits collections do not count) - but only one goes like this:
10. Snoop Doggy Dog Doggystyle
9. Pearl Jam Vs.
8. Nirvana Unplugged in New York
7. Johnny Cash American III: Solitary Man
6. Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
5. Bob Dylan The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
4. Counting Crows Angels of the Silences
3. Garth Brooks No Fences
2. Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream
1. Counting Crows August and Everything After
Albums barely missing the cut (in no particular order): Pulp Hardcore, Counting Crows This Desert Life, George Strait Easy Come, Easy Go, AC/DC Back in Black, Tracy Lawrence Sticks and Stones, Metallica Metallica, Matchbox 20 Yourself or Someone Like You, Dave Mathews Band Crash, Dr. Dre The Chronic, James Taylor Sweet Baby James, Willie Nelson Red Headed Stranger, Robbie Fulks Country Love Songs, Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison, and Tom Petty Wildflowers.
Quite honestly, this list could change daily...but this second, this day, this is the one. Have a better list? Let's see it!