28 April 2008

Credit Union Warrior Featured on CU Tomorrow Podcast


Last month, I had the opportunity to discuss credit union efforts to attract younger members with Filene/CU Tomorrow's Ben Rogers. I was joined by two brilliant young credit union professionals that I work with in Filene's 30 Under 30 group, Amy Stanton and Robin Hickey.

This gave me time to talk about Members Credit Union success stories such as Football Pick'em and What Are You Saving For? More than that, though, it gave me the opportunity to hear what other credit unions are doing, and planning to do, to attract younger members.

Here's a link to the podcast. Definitely leave a comment either here or on the Filene blog to tell us how you think credit unions can better excite young adults about the credit union movement.

No comments: